Monday, October 20, 2008

Another tag

Ok so I guess I was tagged again - thanks Whit! Here it goes:

8 TV Shows I love to watch:
ER - really bummed it's the last year!
CSI: the original
Criminal Minds
House Hunters
CSI: New York
Food Network - pretty much anything on this channel
American Idol - we pretty much just like it when they show the try outs but we did love following it last year with David Archuletta
can't think of anymore so just 7

8 Favorite Restaurants
Cafe Rio
Bajio
El Mexicano
Mimi's
Ruby River
some Chinese "dump" that Steve took me to - it was delish!!!!
Cheesecake Factory
Los Amigos

8 Things that happened yesterday:
Went to church
watched a movie w/ the family
took a nap
cooked some dinner
read a book
online shopped for costumes
watched Rays vs Red Sox
talked w/Steve

8 things I'm looking forward to:
Christmas - I'm trying to get myself psyched for it
my 40th B-day - NOT really!
getting some food storage
a new bed and mattress
Our annual couples trip
summer to be here again
friends visiting :)

8 Things on my wish list:
lose 30+ lbs
no DEBT
a full food storage
better paying job
a tropical vacation
my arm to look and feel normal again
all the house projects done!

8 people I tag:
I don't know 8 bloggers that haven't been tagged so anyone that reads this please feel free to consider yourself tagged!!!

1 comment:

going gordon said...

Chrissy, I just found your blog via the 5th ward ym. It is very cute and so fun to see all your pictures.